Sunday, September 30, 2012

Guided Math

Last year I tried doing my math groups based on Debbie Diller's book, Math Stations. I have to admit, it was a lot of work, changing out my stations on a weekly, bi-weekly basis and having 10-12 stations going at once.
 
So this year, I've gone back to how I set up guided math in the past.
 
I have 4 groups and meet with each group daily. I have 4 activities (including meeting with me for the lesson). I've seen cute acronyms for the centers, but not any that will fit with my camping theme...so I racked my brain and came up with
the Math PATH!
 
I love it! It fits perfectly and my kids LOVE it.
 
I've packaged it up and have it available in my TpT store.
 
Here is a preview:
 
 
 
 
 How is your guided math going this year?


2 comments:

  1. Woah! I'm really enjoying the template/theme of this website. It's simple, yet effective.
    A lot of times it's challenging to get that "perfect balance" between user friendliness and visual appearance. I must say you've done a fantastic job with this.
    In addition, the blog loads extremely quick for me on Chrome.
    Excellent Blog!

    My site just click the following webpage

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's going to be end of mine day, except before finish I am reading this great article to increase my know-how.

    Also visit my website ... wagnerwiki.de

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...