Saturday, August 4, 2012

WBT Webcasts and New Camping Products!

If you haven't been tuning into the WBT webcasts over the last few weeks, you are missing out. Coach B is explaining how to set up your first hour, day and week in your Whole Brain Classroom!
Woo Hoo!

The next FREE webinar is Tuesday night.


Another WBT site to check out is the

Last thing for today...
I've been working on a cute banner set for my classroom (camping themed of course!) and I've finished it. There are 5 complete A-Z sets in 5 colors (brown, green, blue, red, gold).

You can head over to TpT to get yours!





3 comments:

  1. The banner is so cute. I wish we had a classroom like that when I was in school. The kids must love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Very cute indeed. I love the colors. Really cool on the eye.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...