Wednesday, July 24, 2013

School is Just Around the Corner...

I will be going back to school NEXT WEEK!! Yikes...where did the summer go? I'm a little excited, I must admit. I've been so busy getting my Camping Sets ready--I get to update and beautify my own room as well! Please look for updated pictures on my Camping Classroom page soon!
 
My HUGE Classroom Theme kit is up on TpT (see post below). I've also had a request to break apart some of the items into smaller sets, so I'm working on that right now.
 
Today I hope to break my losing streak of not getting in our pool ONCE this entire summer...it's been a soggy one!
 
Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Melissa,

    I'd like to start by saying that your Blog looks great!!! My name is Martin and I'm a teacher from Canada. I just started a new website called Resources4teaching where educators can buy and sell lessons and educational resources. We are new and are looking for people to join and put up their materials for sale on our website. We are having an iPad draw for the first 100 Vendors who join and upload at least 1 lesson /resource for sale on our website. There are absolutely no fees to join and you get to keep 70% of the profit. You can visit us at: http://www.resources4teaching.com/blog/

    If you know any other teachers who might be interested in this Website, please forward this to them and if you have any questions, feel free to message me.

    Have a great day

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...