Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I've Been Busy!

I'm so excited to share with you all the things I got done in my classroom today!

First off, I have been in love with a pin about using Sterlite drawers to organize by the week...
TADA!
Check.


I'm Sooooo excited! I'm putting weekly materials for phonics and Bible. My reading and ss/sc units are already organized by themes. Woo Hoo!

Next, I started on more organization.
I printed out all my pins and hole-punched them to put into a binder...now if I just had a cute cover for it!

TADA again...


If you'd love your own copy, it's in my TpT store for...
FREE!!!

Last of all, I was on a roll and decided to update my plan book:


Then I went all out and made more covers and labels!
Check my CAMP Teacher Binder Covers set in my TpT store!

Well, that's it for today. Hope you found some inspiration!
Camp on!


2 comments:

  1. I love your Pinteresting Ideas binder!! What a great way to keep the ideas you've pinned at your fingertips. I'm going to do this. Thanks for sharing!!
    Connie:)
    www.welcometofirstgraderoom5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome! I'm updating it to include a spine insert whenever TpT is back online!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...