Tuesday, June 12, 2012

WBT Certification Program

Just what is all the hype about, you ask?

Since I found out about Whole Brain Teaching last August, I have had so much fun (yes fun) learning as much as I can about it. I incorporated several basic parts of WBT into my classroom and dreamed of how to get more of it going.

This summer, as I was making plans for next year and making sure to include WBT in them, I discovered the WBT Certification Program. I was pumped! I'd already been watching some of the webcasts offered on the wholebrainteaching.com website (all free, by the way). Now I am going to have the chance to officially become a WBT teacher.

I have had wonderful support from my administration about using WBT in my classroom. My principal and curriculum VP have both encouraged me to continue using and sharing what I've learned with the staff. I see a professional development session coming up in my future!

Tonight will be the kick-off live webcast! I can't wait.
Tune in:

5 PM Western
6 PM Mountain
7 PM Central
8 PM Eastern

One of my only concerns about the certification process is the video requirement. I kept meaning to make one during last school year and never got the chance. That will most definitely come up during the webcast tonight, so my questions about it should receive an answer fairly soon!

**I believe everyone attending the LIVE session this evening will be awarded some Certification Points just for being there!**

Melissa~
110 CP
Webcasts (2)
Facebook (1)




3 comments:

  1. Hey Melissa! I wanted to let you know that I am adding your blog to my list of WBT blogs that I have posted on my website! If you would like to check it out my blog address is www.misslwholebrainteaching.blogspot.com

    If any information needs to be changed or if you would like to be removed from the list let me know!

    Best wishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melissa! Thank you so much for the Liebster Award!! You are so kind to think of me!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...