Well, I've been in quite a slump!
I need a RE-BOOST! Ugh!
We are just finishing up our "Spring Break"--I say that loosely since we have to have our grades turned in for report cards upon our return on Monday. (Plus, I've been doing TAXES-yuck)
I am planning on hitting WBT strategies in a big way when we start back! Here are my goals:
- Review the BASICS using Coach B's NEW pdf file-https://www.yousendit.com/download/UVJqRE9nMm1VVGxBSXNUQw
- Motivational Start EACH morning (Who's ready to learn today? WE'RE READY TO LEARN TODAY...etc.)
- Use that scoreboard MORE!
- Make 2-3 more videos before the end of the year
- GET LEVEL 5 CERTIFIED!
- Attend the 3-Day Conference this summer in Louisiana! http://wholebrainteaching.com/index.php/icalrepeat.detail/2013/06/17/119/wbt-national-conference-three-days.html
How about you? How is your Whole Brain Teaching going?
Leave me a comment! :)